In this section, you will learn how to subscribe to a RCL App in the Azure Marketplace. This article applies to the following RCL Apps :
In the Azure portal, search for the RCL App that you would like to subscribe to (eg. RCL Client for Lets Encrypt or RCL Web Apps).
In the ‘Marketplace’ section, click on the RCL App you would like to subscribe to
- Complete the subscription and click the ‘Review + subscribe’ button
- Click the ‘Subscribe’ button when you are done
- When the subscription in complete, click on the ‘Configure account now’ button to configure the RCL App
- In the RCL App, add a contact e-mail and click the ‘Submit’ button to activate the subscription
You can access the RCL apps that you have subscribed to in the Azure portal
In the Azure portal, search for Software as a Service (SaaS) and open it
- In the SaaS page you will see the RCL Apps that you have subscribed to
If you need to unsubscribe, you will unsubscribe for a RCL App in the Azure Portal.
- In the Azure portal, search for Software as a Service (SaaS) and open it
- In the SaaS page, select the RCL App that you would like to unsubscribe
- In the SaaS details page, click the ‘Cancel subscription’ link to cancel the subscription
- Complete the questionnaire and cancel the subscription